2014年7月13日 星期日

[RESOLVED] Get JavaScript or Ajax ButtonExtender to wait for confirmation before proceeding with code


I have tried this with the ButtonExtender as well as Javascript, I have a asp.button that depending on if it is past a certian hourly value I want it to do a popup notifying the user that it is past a certian time submittal time say 12 noon.  I can get the
popup to work if that is all there is in the button click, however it continues on with the code before I get the popup.  How do I get it to wait until after the popup has been seen?


Oh I'm doing this in code behind. 



I decided to go another route.  Instead of having the popup be dependant on a button click.  So I went with a label inside of a UpdatePanel and depending on the time it will make the Label visible or invisible.


沒有留言:

張貼留言